Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 33 of 33

Thread: A particular former member

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A particular former member

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: My heart is a war drum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, a n00b on a message board, id laugh in your face if i saw you in public. </div></div>


    hahaha


    you are an emo kid



    hahahahahahahaha
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A particular former member

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has the board turned into a grammer & spelling competition? </div></div>

    Funny you should mention that:

    "Grammer" is actually spelled "grammar."

    The "&" you used is a shortcut for "and", not used in correct grammar and is usually a sign of what I call "keyboard laziness." </div></div>

    I was not trying to enter your competition. I was just asking a question. As for "&" being a symbol of keyboard laziness, I would have to disagree I could have easily typed out "and" but I use the symbol instead because it keeps things interesting.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A particular former member

    My point was that if you're going to make a post like that, you could at least be correct in your spelling and word usage.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •